Puppy Prodigy Jenga!Dec 18, 2022
*Update as of March 2023 - Jenga has found her forever home! The next puppy we anticipate adding to our puppy prodigy program, will be a Labrador Retriever with service dog potential. Check back soon for additional information. To inquire about this puppy please reach out to [email protected]
Meet Jenga, our newest Puppy Prodigy. Born September 1st, Jenga is a Golden Retriever from Seasons Gold and will be available to a forever home in March 2023 when her training is complete. Jenga was hand selected by our trainers and would make the perfect addition to any pet home!
Our Puppy Prodigy Program utilizes a unique approach that allows people to experience the joy of a young puppy, but skip over the challenging aspects of puppy training. We provide this program to help families set their puppy up for success and create happy, obedient dogs from day one. We understand that puppies are a lot of work and require a lot of attention. This program ensures your puppy is well socialized and comes home with an amazing start to their life.
What's included in training:
- Marker training (markers detailed below)
- On & off leash obedience (commands detailed below)
- Loose leash walking
- Correction command for stopping unwanted behaviors: NO
- Building engagement with handler
- Manners including greeting people calmly without jumping or barking
- Management of your pup including crate training and housebreaking
- Puppy will sleep through the night in crate and relax during the day for hours at a time; will enter crate on command
- Puppy will be able to hold it for up to 8 hours day or night in crate
- Introduction to bathing, brushing, nail trims, dental care, and fur trims
- Proper socialization
- Carefully monitored interactions with a variety of dogs and people
- Increased patience with other dogs, humans, etc.
- Pack order mentality – assists puppy with knowing it’s place in its home and lessens dominant tendencies
- Environmental exposure and confidence building
- Extensive socialization excursions (parks, stores, trails, etc.)
- Confidence building exercises such as pool feeding, box feeding, obstacle courses, etc.
- Exposure to different textures, sounds, water, etc.
- Guidance through typical puppy challenges
- Support through “fear periods” – puppy will not make negative associations with potential fear factors
- Management through teething – puppy will learn what to chew on besides its owner
Our puppy prodigies are each available for $15,000. This includes the cost of the puppy, 16 weeks of training, and training tools (detailed below).
Click here for more information on our Puppy Prodigy Package.
Please send inquiries about Jenga to [email protected].
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get news, training tips, and group class schedules delivered to your inbox.