Are Two Dogs Really Better Than One?Sep 05, 2022
When people bring home a dog, it's not long before they start to think about adding a second into the mix. We break down three pros and three cons of growing from a single dog home to a two dog home.
- A playmate / buddy for your dog.
- With multiple owners, each person has *their* dog.
- We have two hands, one for each dog, right?
- Another dog to WWE with in your living room. Or worse, parkour off your furniture. Or even worse yet, your first dog loved being a solo dog and doesn’t appreciate, nor thrive, with a sibling.
- Doubled vet bills, boarding costs, food, etc.
- Can be more challenging handling two simultaneously versus one, no matter how well trained.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get news, training tips, and group class schedules delivered to your inbox.